2009/09/27

Tofu burg and carbo-counting

Recently, I sometimes feel dizziness from anemia. This might be because of calorie control. Docter had set the calorie for me before I started jogging. After that, the amount of exercise gradually but in a long term dramatically increased and I lost my weight about 13%.
There are many diet theories. My doctor told me the dominating method changed around each 10yrs.
Low glicemic index food may be one of a current main stream, and this can be applied for principle food -the food contains mainly carbohydrate.
However, for the person like me -lack of blood- should think about intaking more protein.
Now I'm trying Carbo-counting method. According to carbo counting, we need focus only on carbohydrate, because protein not so much increases blood sugar after eating.
Plant protein is preferrable for me, as even protein doesn't affect blood sugar, but it actually has calory. Too much protein ends weight increase.
Some days before, I found a package named 'Tofu burg no Moto'. We mix this 'moto' -this is made mainly from bread crumb and flavoring- and Momen-tofu , and then rolled it like hamburg, just fry it on weak-middle heat. With Ponzu-source, it's especially tasty. I has been eating Tofu burg for four days at breakfast and supper with much satisfaction.
Dizziness gradually leaving as Tofu burg coming. Cheers carbo-counting!

Pleased to realize 'Twitter' can be followed by google reader.