2009/12/26

skylark

Just watched Clint Eastwood's movie "Midnight in the garden of good and evil" drawn to the song 'skylark' in the begining, now available on 'Gyao' web site.

Today is the first time for me to know K D Lang's voice through the song.
Beautiful voice. And beautiful lyrics, though written by the other person as she covered this song, such as:-

skylark, have you anything to say to me?
won't you tell me where my love to be? ...
skylark, have you seen a valley green with spring, where my heart can go a journey
and in your lonely flight, haven't you heard the music in the night, wonderful music..
skylark, i don't know if you can find these things, but my heart is riding on your wings,
so if you see them anywhere, won't you lead me there?

Skylark (begining of 'Midnight in the garden of good and evil')

Hallelujah